FMI is a leading solutions provider of high temperature structural composites, serving the Department of Defense, NASA and the high-performance racing industry. Our materials are being used on ground-breaking space initiatives such as the Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle and the heat shield for NASA’s Mars 2020 Mission. FMI has supported major technological developments over the past 50 years, and we look forward to the next 50 years of equally important innovation. Our proven track record means we are experiencing remarkable growth and are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Our culture emphasizes safety, service, integrity and dedication. Be part of a team that is inspired to make an impact!
FMI is located in Biddeford, Maine, just 20 minutes from the city of Portland!
Visit our careers page for a list of opportunities and APPLY: FMI.careers
Benefits at FMI
- QUARTERLY BONUSES AVAILABLE
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- EDUCATION ASSISTANCE
- MEDICAL, VISION AND DENTAL
- 401K FOR RETIREMENT SAVINGS
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE WITH CAREER ADVANCEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
* PTO, 401K, Medical, Vision & Dental effective on the date of hire.
FMI is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Maintenance Technician – Biddeford, ME
- Densification Production Operators – Biddeford, ME